Amazon - Ecopark Lodge*
Amazon - Ecopark Lodge*
Location: Amazon Ecopark is Located in Rio Tarumã - a tributary of Rio Negro - approximately one hour from Manaus airport and in the middle of the Amazon Forest. It includes non catalogued species in virgin rainforest, natural savannahs and creeks. Several streams of crystal clear warm water run through the area. Over 6 miles of jungle trails enable the client to explore the jungle, orchids and giant trees.
Accommodations: The lodge offers 60 apartments in 20 bungalows (3 each), made of wood. The apartments entrance, porch and bathroom are completely independent, are all air conditioned, with hot shower and screened windows. Rustic, but charmingly decorated. (lamp shade, rugs, Indian style artifacts, etc).
The property also offers:
- Pier (for small , medium size and big boats).
- Separated check in and check out lobby.
- Gentlemen and ladies rooms in the reception area.
- Panoramic bar that also serves the private beach.
- Indian style restaurant for 140 people.
- Games room (ping pong, pool table, darts,etc), that also can become an event room for 80 people.
- Exclusive events room for 120 people.
-"Maloca da Preguiça" (Indian style resting and reading area).
- Souvenir shop.
- Massage and esthetics gazebo (night and day).
- Industrial kitchen (open to guests visitation)
- 4 natural pools and private beach (the only one in the area that remains
out of the river during high water level periods).
- Orchidarium (approximately 70 species, 250 orchids) , as well as medicinal
plants and vegetable garden.
* Transfer – 30 minutes from Manaus by boat. Land transfers are operated in air conditioned cars, vans or deluxe buses. The river cruise transfer is operated on board the Ecopark lodge’s own regional boats. Transfers are operated 24 hours a day at no additional cost to from or to airport only.
* CHD policy – 01 chd up to 05 years old is free in DBL room.
* Package includes: regular transfers and tours with bilingual guide assistance (English- Italian – French – Portuguese – Spanish), full board meal plan without beverages, accommodation in bungalows with air conditioning and hot shower.
* Most of the packages includes “Meeting of the Water” Tour .
* Regular transfers are offered 24 hours a day without extra charge. The pick up and drop off time of the packages are set up for passengers with overnight in Manaus.
- All meals are served buffet style (regional and international food);
- Transfers and tours are operated on regular basis (private “transfers and tours” subject to extra charge and upon request);
- Scheduled activities are always subject to change due to water levels and weather conditions;
- River Transfers and Tours are conducted in regional boats and paddle or motorized canoes accordingly.
Area: Ecopark Lodge*
Your journey is multiple destinations, don't just consider this destination as the following list are close by. Reach out to me (Sabrina) to learn what options are available.