Amazon - Amazon Village
Amazon - Amazon Village
Located 30 km from Manaus (aprox. 2 1/2 hours by boat from Tropical Hotel Pier), on the bank of Amazon's innumerable tributaries, is the Amazon Village.
The Village consists of a central "open air" lodge surrounded by 21 bungalows, most of them with two separate rooms.
The complex is divided into the following areas:
- Reception and bar: With comfortable sofas and chairs, perfect for relaxing before and after excursions.
- Recreation Area: Large terrace where you can sunbathe, read and relax with nature.
- Restaurant: Great atmosphere for experimenting our delicious cuisine, three meals are served daily, as well as snacks in between the different programs. The food consists mainly of local products, prepared by the Chef on location. Meats, fish and vegetables nicely decorated offer something for every taste. Plenty of tasty tropical fruits are always served to everybodys's delight.
- Apartments: There are 45 apartments, all with mosquito screens, two single beds, private bathroom with shower and veranda with a hammock, discreetly integrated into the natural surroundings. ..............................................................
* Transfers The transfer from Manaus to the Amazon Village (and vice- versa) is divided in 2 different parts:
PART 1: Manaus htl or arpt to CEASA PORT - by van, microbus or bus (Duration: around ½ hr) .
PART 2: CEASA PORT/AMAZON VILLAGE by regional boat, via the Meeting of the Waters phenomenon. (Duration: around 2 ½ hrs).
All packages include stop for a brief visit at Opera House (Ticket NOT included).
* No air conditioning in the regional boat.
* For safety procedures, the maximum luggage allowance in the boat is 5kg (11 lb) per person. The main luggage can be stored in our office in Manaus which has appropriate storing facilities;
*The water level during September/October/November/December is low, the dry period. During that time, part of the transfer is done by canoe and guests may still have to walk 300m (330 yards).
*Transfers and local excursions are on regular basis. They are subject to alterations and/or cancellations, without previous notice, depending on the weather conditions and/or water level.
* The lodge does not have a generator and electricity is supplied by an alternative source of energy. The lights in the rooms are limited to the evening hours and no hot water is available.
* Package includes accommodation, transfers, tours and full board meal plan (no beverages included) and biligual guide assistance.
Area: Amazon Village
Your journey is multiple destinations, don't just consider this destination as the following list are close by. Reach out to me (Sabrina) to learn what options are available.