Amazon - Acajatuba Jungle Lodge - Ariau 5D/4N
Ariau Package - 05 days / 04 nights. Morning.
Day 1 - At 7:00 AM Pick-up (Hotel or Airport). Transfer to the Port of CEASA. Departure from Manaus at 8:00 AM, on a regional boat, to the Lodge, passing the famous "Meeting of Waters". Arrival, welcome drink and accommodation. Lunch and small boat tour, for reconnaissance through the "igarapés" and "igapós". Return to the Lodge enjoying a beautiful sunset. Dinner and night tour in small boats, spotting caimans with flashlight, along the riverbank.
Day 2 - Early in the morning, a sunrise tour. After breakfast, a guided walking trek in the Amazon forest and a visit to the local people house (native) After lunch, Piranha fishing trip. Return to the Lodge observing sunset and "botos " (fresh water dolphin) Dinner and overnight.
Day 3 - Breakfast followed by visit to a fluvial beach, on the calm waters of the Rio Negro, where you will spend the morning. Lunch at the lodge, relax and departure for a visit to a native village. Return to the Lodge Sunset and dinner at the Lodge. Overnight.
Day 4 - After breakfast, departure in outboard motor small boat to "ANAVILHANAS" Archipelago (the biggest fluvial archipelago in the world) to observe its Flora and Fauna. Crossing the island we will reach an Indian Village (Baniwas & Tukanos). Jungle trek with one of the Indian as a guide, to get knowledge about natural medicine, food etc. Pause in a natural beach for lunch (barbecue). After lunch, proceed to River Jaraqui. Through the "Igapós" we will reach its waterfall. Fishing. Return to the Lodge. Arriving at 6:00 PM. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5 ¬ After breakfast, visit to "SAMAUMEIRA" , the biggest tree of the Amazon forest, which was used as a way of communication by the natives. Visit to a native beach, on the calm waters of the Rio Negro. Return to the Lodge. Lunch and departure to Manaus. Arriving at 5:30 PM.
*Transfers (3h 30m of boat ride)
- Regular Transfer Manaus/Lodge at 8 am (pick up at hotel in Manaus) and 1:00 pm (pick up at the airport).
- Regular transfer from Lodge to Manaus at 7:30 am (arriving in Manaus at 12:00h) and 2:30 pm (arriving in Manaus at 6:00pm).
* The Meeting of Waters visit is included only on departures at 8:00 am from Manaus.
*All the services are offered according to the above descriptions. Any change needs to be requested previously;
* Any additional service needs to be previously requested and approved;
* All the tours offered can be changed according to the guide tour;
* Children under or equal 5 years old are complimentary, between 6-12 years old, 50% off;
* Packages include: Transfers in and out, accommodations, excursions, meals, and bilingual guides.
* Drinks are not included;
* Only packages with morning departures include the meeting of the waters.
Area: Acajatuba Jungle Lodge
Your journey is multiple destinations, don't just consider this destination as the following list are close by. Reach out to me (Sabrina) to learn what options are available.